Current Hours of Operation
- Appointment Only - Will be open Monday thru Friday starting, August 1, 2020 from 8:30 am until 3:30 pm
- Sanitize hard surfaces, including fingerprint scanners, after each use with a disinfecting cleaner
- Confirm that applicant has not been in contact with anyone infected with COVID-19 and has not been in any high risk areas for infection Anyone entering the building is asked four screening questions. (They are refused entry if the wrong answer is given.)
- Have you traveled in the last 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days? Fever greater than 100, Difficulty breathing, Cough, Are you currently experiencing fever over 100, difficulty breathing or cough? Those that are unable to answer the 4 questions satisfactorily are denied entry.
- Citizens are required to wear masks.
- Ensure applicants have washed or sanitized their hands prior to and after fingerprinting
- Employees are masked at all times during the process.
- Employees should wash hands frequently with soap and water (for at least 20 seconds)
- Employee’s wear single use gloves at any time while dealing with citizens and taking fingerprints, if appropriate.
- Items used are wiped down, cleaned after every contact with a citizen on a record check, fingerprint.
- If customers go beyond the lobby area for some reason, behind the secured door, they should have their temperature taken. Anyone who’s temperature is taken is logged.
MOESC Office Guidance Hours starting August 1, 2020 are 8:00 am until 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- Conduct daily health checks
- Encourage employees to wear cloth face coverings in the workplace (outside individual work area), if appropriate.
- Frequent hand washing and keep work areas clean and sanitized.
- Practice social distancing.
- Employees who have symptoms should notify their supervisor and stay home.
- Sick employees should follow CDC-recommended steps. Employees should not return to work until the criteria to discontinue home isolation are met, in consultation with healthcare providers.
- Employees who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should notify their supervisor and follow CDC recommended precautions.
The Conference Center is open for events that meet the current Governor's order.
The Print Shop will be open by appointment.