Crestview Local Schools Superintendent Search
The Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center is pleased to announce that it will be assisting the Crestview Local Schools in its search for a new Superintendent.
District: Crestview Local Schools
County: Richland County
Posting Date: March 8, 2021
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021 or until filled
Employment Action: May 2021
Contract Starts: August 1, 2021
The Crestview Local School District, located in Richland County, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Superintendent. The Board is seeking a leader that is enthusiastic and visionary, demonstrates a high degree of integrity, inspires confidence, trust and promotes open communication.
Crestview Local, nestled in the northeast corner of Richland County, currently serves 1,065 students on a campus of three buildings. Crestview prides itself on being the center of the community and has a strong relationship and backing of the community. Crestview has a tradition of excellence providing strong academic programming while offering varied co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for students.
- Master’s degree with valid Ohio School Superintendent license or evidence that one is obtainable;
- Three years of successful administrative experience;
- Actively embraces and uses technology;
- Proven expertise in curriculum and development;
- Supports and models fiscal responsibility;
- Ability to advocate for school issues and needs;
- Displays high energy leadership.
Contract: Multi-year contract with salary and benefits commensurate with experience