Registration Open for November/December Network Meetings
As part of Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center’s dedication to promoting professional development among area educators, administrators and other staff, the next round of network meetings are open for registration. All network meetings will take place on the Mid-Ohio campus, 890 W. Fourth Street in Mansfield. There will be a remote option for those unable to attend in person.
These meetings are designed to provide a combination of professional learning, ODE updates, networking and collaborative problem-solving. The dates and times for each meeting are as follows:
- Related Service Providers - November 10th, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- School Psychologists - November 10th, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment - November 12th, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- District Test Coordinators - November 12th, 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Special Education Coordinators - November 12th, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- School Counselors - November
23rd,Moved to November 30th, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- Principals - December 7th, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
The next installment of Lunch & Learn for superintendents and administrators will be held December 3rd from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. The topics will be the Ohio Department of Education's Whole Child framework and effective communications. It will be facilitated by Dr. Mark E. Burke, Jr.,Mid-Ohio ESC Executive Director of Achievement and Leadership and Dr. Lisa Riegel.
Interested participants can register at http://www.moesc.net/register. For more information, contact Dr. Burke at email@example.com. Members of client districts can attend for free, while non-client participants will have a $25 fee.