Registration Open for September Network Meetings
As part of Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center’s dedication to promoting professional development among area educators, administrators and other staff, the first dates of a full calendar of network meetings are open for registration. All network meetings will take place on the Mid-Ohio campus, 890 W. Fourth Street in Mansfield.
These meetings are designed to provide a combination of professional learning, ODE updates, networking and collaborative problem-solving. The dates and times for each meeting are as follows:
- Principals - September 20th, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- Technology Coaches - September 8th, 8:30 to 11 a.m.
- Related Service Providers - September 14th, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- School Psychologists - September 14th, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment - September 30th, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- District Test Coordinators - September 30th, 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Special Education Coordinators - September 30th, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- School Counselors - September 27th, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
Interested participants can register at http://www.moesc.net/register. For more information, contact Dr. Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of client districts can attend for free, while non-client participants will have a $25 fee.