Registration Open for November Network Meetings
As part of Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center’s dedication to promoting professional development among area educators, administrators and other staff, the November network meetings are open for registration. All network meetings will take place on the Mid-Ohio campus, 890 W. Fourth Street in Mansfield.
These meetings are designed to provide a combination of professional learning, ODE updates, networking and collaborative problem-solving. The dates and times for each meeting are as follows:
- Related Service Providers - November 9th, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment - November 11th, 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.
- District Test Coordinators - November 11th, 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Special Education Coordinators - November 11th, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- School Counselors - November 15th, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
Interested participants can register at http://www.moesc.net/register. For more information, contact Dr. Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of client districts can attend for free, while non-client participants will have a $25 fee.