Registration Open for January/February Network Meetings
As part of Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center’s dedication to promoting professional development among area educators, administrators and other staff, the next round of network meetings are open for registration. All network meetings will take place on the Mid-Ohio campus, 890 W. Fourth Street in Mansfield. There will be a remote option for those unable to attend in person.
These meetings are designed to provide a combination of professional learning, ODE updates, networking and collaborative problem-solving. The dates and times for each meeting are as follows:
- Related Service Providers - January 26th, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- School Psychologists - January 26th, 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Special Education Coordinators - January 28th, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Principals - February 8th, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- Technology Coaches - February 10th, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment - February 11th, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- District Test Coordinators - February 11th, 10:30 a.m. to noon
- School Counselors - February 22nd, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
Interested participants can register at http://www.moesc.net/register. For more information, contact Dr. Burke at email@example.com. Members of client districts can attend for free, while non-client participants will have a $25 fee.