Open Registration for November 2023 Network Meetings
Mansfield, OH (September 26, 2023) – Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center is dedicated to promoting professional development among area educators, administrators, and other staff. Registration is currently open for our next round of network meetings in November to be held on the Mid-Ohio campus, 890 W. Fourth Street in Mansfield. During the scheduled network meetings, additional information about Ohio's Learning Standards, Extended Standards, and practical challenges will be given. These meetings are designed to provide a combination of professional learning, ODE updates, networking, and collaborative problem-solving. The dates and times for each session are as follows:
- Principals: November 7, 2023; 9:30-11:30 AM
- School Counselors: November 14, 2023; 9:30-11:00 AM
- Special Education Coordinators: November 17, 2023; 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment: November 17, 2023; 8:30 AM -1:00 PM
- Student Services (Occupational Therapists): November 20, 2023; 8:30-10:30 AM
- Student Services (Physical Therapists): November 20, 2023; 1:30-3:30 PM
- Student Services (Psychologists): November 21, 2023; 8:30-10:30 AM
- Student Services (Speech Language Therapists): November 21, 2023; 1:30-3:30 PM
Interested participants can register here. Members of client districts can attend for free while non-client participants will have a $25 fee. For more information, contact Dr. Burke at email@example.com.
Mid-Ohio Educational Service Center provides specialized academic and support services, including professional development, to 13 school districts and over 20,000 students in Crawford, Morrow and Richland Counties. Client districts receive services from curriculum, gifted and special education consultants, speech pathologists, psychologists, special education teachers, occupational therapists and physical therapists.